Dispenser-Tips PD-Tips II, 25 ml, Packaged individually, BIO-CERT® LIQUID HANDLING QUALITY, sterile, PP/PE-HD, type encoded
Dispense with ease – even critical media
Save time with automatic size detection
The PD-Tips II dispenser tips for efficient, step-by-step dispensing enhance the proven features of the classic BRAND PD-Tips.
Thanks to patented size coding, HandyStep® touch and HandyStep® electronic from BRAND automatically detect the tip volume. The tips are also compatible with all other instruments of the HandyStep® family and with repetitive pipettes from other manufacturers.
The positive displacement principle enables precision work, even with viscous media or media with high vapor pressure. With tightly sealed pistons, the PD-Tips II effectively protect the stepper from aerosols. This prevents contamination and ensures long service life of the instrument.
At a glance
- Volumes from 0.1 ml to 50 ml
- Compatible with different repetitive pipets
- Compatible with automatic size detection: HandyStep® touch, HandyStep® electronic, Gilson® Repetman®, Rainin AutoRep™ E
- Compatible without automatic size detection: HandyStep® S, HandyStep®, Rainin AutoRep™ S, Rainin AutoRep™ M, Eppendorf® Multipette® 4780 and EDOS® 5221 (the above-mentioned brands are property of their respective owners)
- Cleanroom quality
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 8655
- Delivered with batch certificate
- Manufactured from high-quality raw materials (cylinder: PP / Piston: PE-HD, 0.1 ml: LCP)
- Adapter for sizes 25 ml and 50 ml included
- PD-Tips II cannot be autoclaved; the adapters of the 25ml and 50ml sizes can be autoclaved at 121° C.
BIO-CERT® LIQUID HANDLING QUALITY: Free of human DNA, RNase, DNase, Pyrogens, PCR-Inhibitors and ATP